|Canned beets||16 Ounce, undrained (1 can)|
|Jellied cranberry sauce||16 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take beets and cranberry sauce in a food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, process until content gets pureed.
2. If using blender container, puree in small parts.
3. In a large saucepan, add in all pureed contents, stir in water.
4. Cook using medium heat until the cranberry sauce is melts.
5. Whisk sour cream and lemon juice.
6. Use a dollop of sour cream on top of each serving or garnish as desired.
7. Serve warm.