Chicken Livers Stroganoff
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Large, quartered and sliced|
|Crumbled dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1 Dash|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Noodles and stroganoff sauce mix||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cherry tomato||1 , quartered|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. To prepare chicken cut livers into halves and remove veins and any fat.
2. Dry on paper towels.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and add chicken livers, onion, rosemary, salt and pepper.
4. Saute stirring frequently with slotted spoon, until chicken livers are firm but slightly pink inside and onion is translucent-€”about 4 minutes.
5. Remove chicken livers and onion to small bowl, cover and keep warm.
6. To same skillet add 1 1/2 cups water and the milk and stir to dissolve any browned bits.
7. Stir in noodles-and-sauce mix and peas and bring to boiling.
8. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes.
9. Return chicken livers and onion to skillet and simmer mixture until heated through-€”about 2 minutes.
10. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.