|Beef topside||750 Gram, thinly sliced and beaten|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||75 Gram|
|Mixed herbs||5 Milliliter|
|Mushrooms||50 Gram, cleaned and chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and grated|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Brown stock/Water and 1/2 beef stock cube||300 Milliliter|
|Red wine||300 Milliliter (Burgundy Type)|
|Flour||30 Milliliter (2 Spoons, 15 Milliliter Each)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Make the portions out of meat and season lightly with salt and pepper.
2) For the stuffing, mix together the breadcrumbs, herbs, mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper.
3) Bind the stuffing with beaten egg.
4) Between the meat portions, divide the stuffing and spread evenly almost to the edges.
5) With a string, secure the Rolled up meat.
6) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine, add the beef and brown evenly on all sides.
7) Lift out and drain well.
8) Drain off the excess lard or margarine from the cooker.
9) Add the stock or water and stock cube and wine to the cooker and return to the heat.
10) Stir well to remove any residues from the base of the cooker.
11) Replace the beef roulades in the cooker with a little more salt and pepper.
12) Place the lid to close the cooker, bring to high pressure and cook for 25 minutes.
13) Reduce the pressure quickly.
14) Lift out the roulades to a warm serving dish, remove the string and keep hot.
15) Return the open cooker to the heat.
16) Add the flour blended with a little cold water and stir constantly until the sauce boils and thickens, simmer for 1 minute.
17) Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary .
18) Pour the sauce over the roulades and Sprinkle liberally with chopped parsley.
19) Serve the roulades hot.