Swedish Green Beans
|Canned green beans||16 Ounce, chopped & drained (1 Can)|
|Chicken bouillon powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs) (About 1/2 Medium Head)|
1) Take a saucepan and put vinegar, sugar and bouillon powder in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Mix cornstarch with water and add the mixture to the pan.
3) Cook until mixture becomes thick and clean, stirring constantly.
4) Add cabbage and bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 35 minutes.
6) Add drained beans and cook until it gets thoroughly heated.
7) Transfer to a bowl and serve hot.