Swedish Green Beans
|Canned green beans||16 Ounce, chopped & drained (1 Can)|
|Chicken bouillon powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs) (About 1/2 Medium Head)|
1) Take a saucepan and put vinegar, sugar and bouillon powder in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Mix cornstarch with water and add the mixture to the pan.
3) Cook until mixture becomes thick and clean, stirring constantly.
4) Add cabbage and bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 35 minutes.
6) Add drained beans and cook until it gets thoroughly heated.
7) Transfer to a bowl and serve hot.
Calories 116 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.36 g0.55%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.47%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 746.7 mg31.1%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet