|Ground hazelnuts||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Medium oatmeal||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Hung yogurt/450 ml (3/4 pint) home-made low-fat hung yogurt- 300 ml (1/2 pint)||1⁄2 Pint (150 milliliter)|
|Low-fat yogurt/450 ml (3/4 pint) home-made low-fat hung yogurt- 300 ml (1/2 pint)||1⁄2 Pint|
|Black grapes||8 Ounce, halved and deseeded (225 Gram)|
|Strawberries||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
|Whole strawberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Few Small Required For Garnish)|
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl mix hazelnuts with oatmeal.
3. Transfer into a shallow ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet.
4. Toast in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden.
5. In 4 wide tumbler glasses, make layers of yogurt, fruit and oatmeal mixture. Begin and end with layer of yogurt.
6. Decorate with whole strawberries.
7. Serve chilled.
Calories 282 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.5%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.1 mg3%
Sodium 57.1 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 64%
Calcium 34.7% Iron 56.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet