|Ground hazelnuts||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Medium oatmeal||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Hung yogurt/450 ml (3/4 pint) home-made low-fat hung yogurt- 300 ml (1/2 pint)||1⁄2 Pint (150 milliliter)|
|Low-fat yogurt/450 ml (3/4 pint) home-made low-fat hung yogurt- 300 ml (1/2 pint)||1⁄2 Pint|
|Black grapes||8 Ounce, halved and deseeded (225 Gram)|
|Strawberries||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
|Whole strawberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Few Small Required For Garnish)|
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl mix hazelnuts with oatmeal.
3. Transfer into a shallow ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet.
4. Toast in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden.
5. In 4 wide tumbler glasses, make layers of yogurt, fruit and oatmeal mixture. Begin and end with layer of yogurt.
6. Decorate with whole strawberries.
7. Serve chilled.