Easy Mince Pies
|Short crust pastry/Flaky pastry||8 Ounce|
|Mince meat||8 Ounce (Approximately)|
1. Pre-heat oven at 425-450ºF or Gas Mark 6-7.
2. Roll out the pastry and cut it into 12 rounds which is a size larger than the size of the pastry tin.
3. Line the bottom of the pastry tin with it and spread mincemeat over it.
4. Cut out 12 rounds again, this time smaller than the previous ones.
5. Cover it over the mincemeat and press the edges together. Make a slit on top with kitchen scissors or a sharp knife.
6. Place it in centre of a hot oven at 425-450ºF or Gas Mark 6-7 and bake it for 20-25 minutes. If required, reduce the heat to medium after 15 minutes. Bake it till done.
7. To serve Mince Pies sprinkle with icing sugar.