|Cold milk||1⁄4 Pint|
|Made mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Beer/Ale /worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cheese||8 Ounce, grated|
|Toast slices||6 Large|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (for toast)|
1. Heat the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for several minutes.
2. Add cold milk to it gradually.
2. Bring it to a boil and cook until it becomes smooth and thick.
3. Add mustard, salt, pepper, beer or Worcestershire sauce, and most of the cheese.
4. Cook it over a medium flame, without boiling it too quickly till the cheese melts.
5. On a hot, buttered toast, spread remaining cheese and the above contents.
6. Brown it under a hot grill.
7. Serve Welsh Rarebit immediately.