Microwave Cooked Apple Crisp
|Cooking apples||6 Cup (96 tbs), peeled, cored and sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (plus 2 tablespoons)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Wheat biscuits||2 Large, crumbled|
1) Arrange the ingredients and prepare them for cooking.
2) In mixing bowl combine apples, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and flour.
3) In 8x8-in baking dish, spread the mixture .
4) Combine all topping ingredients except butter and wheat biscuits.
5) With fork or pastry blender, break the butter until crumbly.
6) Stir in crumbled wheat biscuits.
7) Sprinkle the mixture over apples.
8) Microwave at High 8 to 13 minutes, or until apples are tender and bubbly, rotating dish 1/2 turn after half the time.
9) Serve the apple crisp with whipped cream, if desired.