1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided (reserve half for garnish)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and add in the beef. Cook for 4 – 5 minutes, stirring in between.
2. Take out the beef and set aside. Let the remaining oil heat for a few seconds.
3. Add in the mushroom and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Season with paprika and pour in the beef stock, followed by potatoes and tomatoes. Stir well all the ingredients. Add beef back to the sauce pan. Bring to a boil and add in the parsley, cover with lid. Simmer on low for 60 minutes.
5. Garnish the goulash with parsley and yogurt. Serve with your favorite bread.
Who doesn't love a simple and yet scrumptious Hungarian Goulash. Well, most of us do! The Goulash is a soup or stew of meat, noodles and vegetables (especially potatoes), seasoned with paprika and other spices. The goulash can be served with a variety of accompaniments. The Holidays are almost here and be sure to serve this to your near and dear ones. Mazel Tov!