Danish Honey Rings
|Plain flour||8 Ounce|
|Ground almonds||1 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Clear honey||4 Tablespoon|
|Strawberry ice cream||1 Pint (Family Pack)|
1) Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) Sieve the flour and salt into a large bowl. Add in the butter. Mix with a fork till the mixture becomes a crumbly dough.
3) Mix in the ground almonds, egg and honey.
4) Transfer the mixture into a piping bag with a star-shaped nozzle.
5) Pipe the mixture onto greased baking sheet in ring-like shapes.
6) Bake the Danish Honey Rings placed in the middle rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
7) Let cool outside the oven.
8) Serve the Danish Honey Rings sandwiched between strawberry ice cream.