Quick And Simple Stroganoff Sauce
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Sliced button mushrooms||2 Ounce|
|Tomato puree||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
1) In a saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the chopped onions and saute till they become soft.
3) Add in the sliced mushrooms and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Next, mix in the tomato puree and sour cream.
5) Cook the sauce till it has heated through.
6) Season with salt and pepper. Mix well before serving.
7) The Stroganoff Sauce can be served over fried steak, veal or chicken.