|Cooking fat||2 Ounce|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Bacon grill||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sliced mushrooms||2 Ounce|
|Condensed celery soup/Condensed mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Tomatoes||2 , sliced (For Garnish)|
1) In a large pan, saute the onion in fat until soft and transparent; remove from the pan and keep aside.
2) In the same pan, saute the bacon grill for 2 minutes on each side.
3) Spoon off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same pan, add the onion, mushrooms, condensed celery or mushroom soup and 6 tablespoons water.
5) Stir and cook over a low heat until thoroughly heated through.
6) Transfer the mixture to a heated serving dish.
7) Garnish with the tomato slices and serve the Danish Dish piping hot with boiled potatoes or rice.