Danish Quick Lunch
|Onion||1 Small, skinned and chopped|
|Canned frankfurters||8 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Medium Can)|
|Canned sliced new potatoes||16 Ounce (1 Large Can)|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream||4 Tablespoon (Or Top Of The Milk)|
|Cayenne pepper/Pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion over medium heat until golden.
2) Stir in the sliced frankfurters and saute for another 2 minutes.
3) Then stir in the sliced potatoes, tomato puree and cream.
4) Cover the pan and simmer over a low heat until the mixture is thoroughly heated through.
5) Season with salt, pepper (or cayenne pepper ) to taste.
6) Garnish the Danish Quick Lunch with chopped parsley and serve hot.