Microwave Swiss Chard and Mushrooms
|Swiss chard/Fresh spinach||1 Pound|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Semi condensed savory cream of mushroom soup||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||4 Ounce|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Toasted almonds||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1. Wash chard and shake off moisture.
2. In a chopping board, cut it into 1 inch strips.
3. In a 3-quart casserole, place the chard and ¼ cup of water. Cover.
4. Microwave on High for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes. Remember to stir it halfway through cooking.
5. Remove water thoroughly.
6. In a casserole, take onion and butter. Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until onion becomes tender.
7. Add Swiss chard and remaining ingredients except almonds. Blend well.
8. Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minute. Remember to stir it once around the middle of cooking time.
9. Serve Swiss Chard And Mushrooms topped with toasted almonds.
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.4%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.7 mg6.9%
Sodium 930.9 mg38.8%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 8 g16.2%
Vitamin A 190.1% Vitamin C 82.3%
Calcium 14% Iron 23.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet