Adobo Half Chicken
|Chicken||1⁄2 (Small Slices)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ginger powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C).
2. Put chicken slices in the oven dish.
3. Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, ginger powder, black pepper, garlic and bay leaf to the oven dish.
4. Cover the oven dish.
5. Place the oven dish in the oven and bake them for an hour.
6. Remove juice from the oven dish.
7. Medium heat the saucepan.
8. Add juice to the pan.
9. Bring it to boil.
10. Add tangerine wedges to the juice.
11. Remove the pan immediately.
12. Pour juice over baked chicken.
13. Sprinkle with tarragon and serve.