Help for Tuna Stroganoff Style
|Water||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Egg noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tuna||7 Ounce, rinsed and drained (1 Can)|
|Minced dried garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Minced dried onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Such As Cheddar)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a large skillet, add water, noodles, tuna, garlic, and onion.
2) Place over heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Simmer the mixture by reducing heat, without cover for about 7 minutes, until all water has evaporated.
4) Stir in sour cream and cheese.
5) Mix well until the cheese gets melted.
6) Season to your taste and serve hot.
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.9%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.5 mg28.5%
Sodium 377.3 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 26 g53%
Vitamin A 25.1% Vitamin C 9.7%
Calcium 23% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet