Help for Tuna Stroganoff Style
|Water||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Egg noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tuna||7 Ounce, rinsed and drained (1 Can)|
|Minced dried garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Minced dried onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Such As Cheddar)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a large skillet, add water, noodles, tuna, garlic, and onion.
2) Place over heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Simmer the mixture by reducing heat, without cover for about 7 minutes, until all water has evaporated.
4) Stir in sour cream and cheese.
5) Mix well until the cheese gets melted.
6) Season to your taste and serve hot.