Savory Danish Platter
|Danish chopped ham with pork||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Onions||3 Small, finely sliced|
|Danish cream||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato ketchup||5 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||5 , skinned and halved|
|Spaghetti||3 Ounce, broken into 1 inch lengths|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Ounce|
|Green salad||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Grated cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Silce the Danish chopped ham with pork into 8 slices.
2) On a large ovenproof platter or baking dish arrange the slices and keep aside.
3) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4) In a saucepan, saute the onions in butter over a low heat, until slightly softened.
5) Then stir in the cream, tomato ketchup and tomatoes.
6) Cover and simmer over a low heat for 10 to15 minutes.
7) Meanwhile, in a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 8-12 minutes until tender.
8) Drain thoroughly and stir into the tomato mixture.
9) Top each meat slice with a tablespoon of the spaghetti mixture and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
10) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until hot, bubbly and golden brown.
11) Serve the Savory Danish Platter straight from the oven.
Calories 569 Calories from Fat 282
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.4%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.8 mg26.3%
Sodium 1554.4 mg64.8%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 33 g66.2%
Vitamin A 31.8% Vitamin C 43.9%
Calcium 36.9% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet