Dutch Vegetable Salad
|Cooked diced beets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked diced potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked green beans/Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tart apples||2 , cored and diced|
|Cider vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a medium-size bowl, combine beets, potatoes, beans or peas, apples, oil, and vinegar.
3) Toss everything gently to mix.
4) On a platter, onto a bed of lettuce, spoon the mixture.
5) Pour mayonnaise over salad and spread in a thin layer.
6) Garnish with egg slices and serve.