Portuguese Pork Tenderloin
|Pork tenderloin||2 Pound|
|Dry white wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Season flour with salt, pepper, paprika.
2. Roll tenderloins in seasoned flour.
3. In a pan heat butter and saute until golden brown.
4. Add sliced onion and mushrooms and saute" for a minute or two.
5. Add wine and rosemary and cook with cover over low heat for 45 to 60 minutes, until tenderloins are done.
6. Add lemon juice and parsley and serve immediately.