|Steak||4 Pound, finely minced (375 Grams)|
|Dry breadcrumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Corn flour||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and minced|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Cocktail picks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take a bowl and add all ingredients and blend them well.
2. Roll into small balls using a little seasoned flour.
3. Take a skillet and add 2 tbsp of oil or fat and heat it. Saute the meatballs until they turn golden on all sides and cook them well.
4. It will take about 12 minutes, drain the oil.
5. Pin a cocktail stick into each meatball and serve as a savory.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4311 Calories from Fat 2182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 241 g370.8%
Saturated Fat 99 g494.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1072.3 mg357.4%
Sodium 2431.8 mg101.3%
Total Carbohydrates 126 g41.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 48 g
Protein 383 g766%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 80.1% Iron 163.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet