|Steak||4 Pound, finely minced (375 Grams)|
|Dry breadcrumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Corn flour||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and minced|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Cocktail picks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take a bowl and add all ingredients and blend them well.
2. Roll into small balls using a little seasoned flour.
3. Take a skillet and add 2 tbsp of oil or fat and heat it. Saute the meatballs until they turn golden on all sides and cook them well.
4. It will take about 12 minutes, drain the oil.
5. Pin a cocktail stick into each meatball and serve as a savory.