|Lean pork||1 Pound, diced|
|Onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Tomatoes||8 Ounce, blanched and chopped|
|Single cream/Top of milk||4 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, heat the margarine. Add in the onions and saute along with the diced onions for 10 minutes.
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove the onions and pork onto paper towels.
3) Into the saucepan, add in the tomatoes and mushrooms. Add in water and the pork mixture. Cook the mixture for about 40 minutes on low heat.
4) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
5) Slice the tops off the capsicums. Deseed them. Place the capsicum and their tops in a pan of boiling water.
6) Cook the capsicums for about 5 minutes or till they have softened. Take them out of the pan and drain them. Keep warm until further use.
7) In a bowl, mix together cornflour and single cream or top of milk. Add the mixture into the saucepan. Let it come to a boil.
8) Add in a dash of tobasco sauce. Mix well.
9) Transfer the mixture into the hollow capsicums.
10) While serving the Romanian Capsicums, place their tops back on.