Microwave Peppered Swiss Steak
|Beef round steak||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Cut the beef in manageable pieces.
2. Roll the beef in flour and conventionally brown it in salad oil.
3. In microwave oven, brown the onion in little oil.
4. Top the meat with brown onion, and add pepper, salt and tomato sauce and wrap it in plastic.
5. Dip the probe into liquid.
6. Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD for 120 minutes until the meat is soft.
7. Serve Swiss steak over a bed of jasmine rice.