Austrian Paprika Chicken
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Broiler chicken||2 , cut into 5 pounds|
|Onions||4 Small, quartered|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a pan heat oil and butter together.
3. Brown the chicken on all its sides.
4. Add salt.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan.
6. In another pan, add the garlic and onions. Saute till the onions get golden.
7. Combine stock, sour cream and paprika.
8. Keep stirring till the mixture is smooth.
9. In a casserole place the chicken and cover it.
10. Scrape the pan off all its drippings amd cover the chicken with the mixture
11. Cover the casserole and bake chicken for 1 hour.
12. Serve Austrian paprika chicken with salad and tomato dressing.