|Apples||1 Pound (455 grams, for cooking)|
|Barbados sugar/Fruit sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Wholemeal flour||2 1⁄4 Tablespoon (heaped)|
|Soya flour||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon (heaped)|
|Vegan margarine||2 Ounce (55 gram)|
1. Grease the casseroled dish with butter.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
3. Peel, core and slice the apples.
4. Place the apples in a greased casserole dish and sprinkle sugar over it.
5. Mix wholemeal and soya flour and rub in the margarine.
6. Sprinkle this mixture over the apples.
7. Bake it in moderate oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4) for 20 minutes or until brown.
8. Serve Apple Crumble with cream or custard.