|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pork rinds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), fried, crushed|
|Ground beef||1⁄4 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Ground veal||1⁄4 Pound|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Seasoned salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Cream sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Caraway seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a small bowl, mix heavy cream and water together.
2. Add crushed pork rinds into this mixture and allow them to get soaked until softened or for about 10 minutes.
3. Then, mix together beef, pork, and veal.
4. Further, combine cream mixture, meats, and onion followed by salt tp taste.
5. Shape the mixture into small balls.
6. In a meduim skillet, brown the balls in butter over medium flame.
7. Remove the balls to chafing dish and keep them warm.
8. Make cream sauce to pour over meatballs.
9. Sprinkle nutmeg and caraway seeds on top before serving.