|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pork rinds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), fried, crushed|
|Ground beef||1⁄4 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Ground veal||1⁄4 Pound|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Seasoned salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Cream sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Caraway seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a small bowl, mix heavy cream and water together.
2. Add crushed pork rinds into this mixture and allow them to get soaked until softened or for about 10 minutes.
3. Then, mix together beef, pork, and veal.
4. Further, combine cream mixture, meats, and onion followed by salt tp taste.
5. Shape the mixture into small balls.
6. In a meduim skillet, brown the balls in butter over medium flame.
7. Remove the balls to chafing dish and keep them warm.
8. Make sauce to pour over meatballs.
9. Decorate with cilantro before serving.
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.1%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.4 mg24.5%
Sodium 602.1 mg25.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 12 g23%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet