Microwave Swedish Meatballs
|Lean ground beef||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Beef bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, slightly beat the eggs and stir in bread crumbs and milk.
2. In a microwave oven, place a bowl and add butter into it. Stir in onion and cook it on HIGH (9) for about 2 minutes until the onions turn translucent.
3. Stir cooked onions into the egg mixture with spices and beef and shape this soft mixture into 1 -inch meatballs.
4. In a microwave oven, place a bowl and add meatballs into it. Cook the meatballs for about 10 minutes on HIGH (9), by stirring it lightly during the cooking time.
5. Stir in bouillon and soup and wrap it using plastic.
6. Dip the probe into the liquid.
7. Cook on a setting of HIGH (9) and HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for about 20 minutes.
8. Serve the Swedish meatballs with sour cream.