Ham Edam Cheese Swiss Salad
|Edam cheese||2 Ounce (50 grams)|
|Ham||1⁄2 Ounce, cooked (15 grams)|
|Spanish onion||1 Ounce (25 grams)|
|Dill pickle||1⁄2 Ounce (15 grams)|
|Red pepper||1 Ounce (25 grams)|
|Tomato ketchup||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
1. Using a grater, grate cheese.
2. Trim and discard fat from ham; using a sharp knife, cut meat into thin strips.
3. Chop onion finely.
4. In a bowl, mix together onion, chopped pickle, chopped pepper and ham; toss until well combined.
5. Add tomato ketchup; stir to mix.
6. In a plate, line bottom with grated cheese and top with salad mixture.