|Round steak slice||1 Pound, cut 1/2 inch thick|
|Instant unseasoned meat tenderizer||1|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped for 1 cup|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce (1 can)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||8 Ounce (1 cup, 1 carton)|
1) Moisten the steak and sprinkle with meat tenderizer as per directions on the label.
2) Place the steak on a cutting board and cut slices of 1/4-inch-thickness.
3) Add into a paper bag with flour and shake well to coat.
4) In a frying pan, add vegetable oil and brown the meat a few slices at a time.
5) Remove the meat and add in the onion and saute just till soft.
6) Add the meat back into the pan.
7) Stir in the mushrooms, liquid, chili sauce, salt and pepper and cover and simmer for 1 hour, or till the meat is tender.
8) When ready to serve, in a small bowl, stir about 1 cup of the hot meat and sauce mixture into sour cream.
9) Stir back into the remaining in the frying pan.
10) Heat slowly just till hot.
11) Top over cooked hot noodles or fluffy rice and serve.