I was asked to give this recipe a try – super quick sticky toffee pudding. All you need is 50g of butter, currants, and muscavado sugar respectively, 4 choclate muffins and 75ml double cream. It actually turned out fantastic and is perfect for an emergency, here’s this super quick video of a super quick recipe….
Light muscovado sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F (gas mark 6).
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash/crumble the muffins and then add current. Stir well.
3. In a grease oven proof dish, pour and flatten the mixture at the bottom.
4. Warp the dish with foil and pop in oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Place a small saucepan on low flame, combine butter, cream, and sugar in it. Mix and cook until melted and smooth.
6. Remove the pudding from oven and pour sauce straight on top.