Can’t believe how easy it was to make this Shortbread, but I guess at the end of the day it’s just a really popular biscuity thing. Watch out the video and decide yourself.
250 Gram, sifted
1 Tablespoon (as needed)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F (gas mark 2).
2. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add corn flour, and plain flour. Mix to combine.
5. On floured surface, roll out the dough into 1-inch thick square sheet and transfer it to the greased tray.
6. Pierce with fork and pop in oven. Bake for 50 minutes or until nice and golden.
7. Remove from oven, place on a chopping board, dust with sugar and cut shortbread into slices.