Barry Phoebe bake a Chocolate Orange Drizzle cake.
Self raising flour
Zest of orange
1. Grease a baking pan with butter and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/Gas mark 4.
3. In a large bowl, sift self – raising flour, add in the butter and cream together.
4. Stir in the cacao, orange zest and mix well.
5. Add in the eggs and incorporate all the ingredients.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
7. For drizzle – in a bowl, mix together orange juice and icing sugar.
8. Take out the cake and let it cool over the cooling rack.
9. Prick some hole into the cake and drizzle the orange frosting over the cake and spread evenly.