Barry makes a lazy microwave carrot cake using Ryvita!
3 Tablespoon, chopped
1. Peel and grate the carrots and keep aside.
2. Place ryvita in microwave safe high dish and mash them into a coarse powder.
3. Pour boiling water over ryvita and stir.
4. Add in the eggs and stir immediately.
5. Add in the grated carrot, cinnamon, nuts, granulated sugar, and golden syrup. Stir well.
6. Cook on high for 10 minutes in microwave. Cake is ready when it pulls away from sides of dish slightly.
7. Allow the cake to cool for 20 minutes, slice, and serve.