Plain Low Fat Yoghurt - 1 carton
Lemon Juice - 2 tablespoons
Worcestershire Sauce - 2 tablespoons
Garlic Cloves - 2 nos, minced
Celery Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Freshly Ground Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Fresh Mushrooms - 16 nos, large
Onions - 2 nos, mediun, 1-inch pieces
Vegetable Cooking Spray
1) Get the grill ready.
2) Remove extra fat from the steak.
3) Cut the steak into 1-inch cubes.
4) Transfer the beef cubes into a 12X8X2-inch baking dish.
5) In a bowl, mix together yoghurt, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, garlic, celery salt and pepper.
6) Pour the above marinade into the baking dish over the steak.
7) Cover the dish and refrigerate for 8 hours, or better still, overnight.
8) Take the steak out from the marinade, while reserving the latter.
9) Take 8 skewers. Poke the steak, mushrooms and onions alternatively into each skewer.
10) Spray the grill with cooking spray.
11) Place the skewers about 5 inches from the hot coals.
12) Grill them for about 14 minutes or till they are cooked as per your desire.
13) Keep turning over the kabob to baste with the reserved marinade.
14) Serve the Stroganoff Kabobs accompanied with spicy coriander chutney or any dipping sauce of your choice.