|Quick oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground|
|Apple pie filling||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. In a bowl, add butter, oats, sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and rub together until crumbly in texture.
2. In an 8-inch square dish, spread the apple pie filling evenly into the dish.
3. Sprinkle the crumbly mixture over the pie filling evenly.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 40 minutes until golden brown.
5. Allow to cool.
6. Serve warm with a dollop of vanilla Ice cream.