Ham and Swiss Crescent Braid
Green Giant Select' Frozen 100% Broccoli Florets - 1 cup, thawed
Swiss cheese - 4 ounces (1 cup), shredded
Green Giant" Sliced Mushrooms - 1 (4.5-ounce) jar drained
Mayonnaise or salad dressing - 1/2 cup
Honey mustard - 1 tablespoon
Pillsbury Refrigerated Reduced Fat or Regular Crescent Dinner Rolls - 2 (8-ounces) cans
Egg white - 1, beaten
Slivered almonds - 2 tablespoons
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray nonstick cooking spray over cookie sheet.
3. Take a large bowl, mix ham, broccoli, cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise and mustard; mix well.
4. Roll out both cans of dough.Keep the dough with long sides together on sprayed cookie sheet, forming 15 x 12-inch rectangle. Seal the edges.
5. Add the ham mixture in 6-inch strip lengthwise down center of dough. Spread the mixture evenly.
6. Using scissors or sharp knife, make cuts 1 1/2 inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2 inch of filling. Twisting each strip once, alternately cross strips over filling. Tuck short ends under; press to seal.
7. Apply beaten egg white over the dough. Dust with almonds.
8. Bake for 28 to 33 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes.
9. Make crosswise slices and serve hot.