Milk - 1 1/2 cups
Grape or Strawberry Preserves - 1/2 cup
Heavy cream - 1 cup, whipped
Pineapple tidbits - 3/4 cup
Miniature marshmallows - 1/2 cup
Almonds - 1/4 cup, coarsely chopped, toasted
Maraschino cherries - 1/4 cup, diced
1. In a saucepan, add pudding mix, milk, bring to a boil, simmer for about 10 minutes, allow to cool.
2. In a bowl, add the pudding mixture, cover with wax paper and chill for a couple of hours.
3. In another bowl, add preserves, heavy cream, pineapple tidbits, marshmallows, almonds, cherries and mix well.
4. Blend this mixture into the chilled pudding mixture, and chill for another hour.
5. Spoon onto dessert plates, serve chilled.