1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Core and chop the apples.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
4) Mix thoroughly and spread the mixture into a casserole dish.
5) Cover with a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7) Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve with vegan ice cream.
Are you looking for a vegan recipe for apple crumble that is gluten free too? Look at this impressive video that would surely end your search and make you happy. This amazingly easy and delicious vegan dessert will be a hit with everyone at your next dinner or family holiday. Check it out.....