Sole with Shrimp Meringue
|Sole fillets||8 Ounce|
|Cooked shrimp||4 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced into rings|
|Sweet red pepper||To Taste, sliced into strips|
|Yogurt/Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Rinse and dry sole and shrimp.
3) Cut the shrimp into small chunks.
4) Take a frying pan and heat butter until it is foamy.
5) Now, add onion and pepper into the pan and cover it.
6) Cook the fish until it is soft. Then place sole over it and cook until it is opaque.
7) Separate the egg white and beat it until stiff but glossy.
8) Add yogurt, cheese and shrimp to the egg.
9) Put this sauce on the fish and place the pan in an oven.
10) Broil the fish until brown.
11) Serve the fish immediately.
Calories 176 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.9%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 146.7 mg48.9%
Sodium 312.8 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 23 g46.1%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet