Sole with Shrimp Meringue
|Sole fillets||8 Ounce|
|Cooked shrimp||4 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced into rings|
|Sweet red pepper||To Taste, sliced into strips|
|Yogurt/Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Rinse and dry sole and shrimp.
3) Cut the shrimp into small chunks.
4) Take a frying pan and heat butter until it is foamy.
5) Now, add onion and pepper into the pan and cover it.
6) Cook the fish until it is soft. Then place sole over it and cook until it is opaque.
7) Separate the egg white and beat it until stiff but glossy.
8) Add yogurt, cheese and shrimp to the egg.
9) Put this sauce on the fish and place the pan in an oven.
10) Broil the fish until brown.
11) Serve the fish immediately.