|Ox kidney/Sheep's kidney||3⁄4 Pound|
|Potato||1 Pound, cooked and sieved|
|Hot milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Trim out fat from kidney.
2. Remove the skin and discard the core.
3. Halve the kidney without separating the halves.
4. In a bowl mix salt in water (1 teasp salt to 1 pt water) and soak kidney in it for 20 mins.
5. Pat dry the ox kidney and cut into neat pieces.
6. In a bowl take seasoned flour and dredge the pieces in it.
7. In a pan add chopped onions along with kidney.
8. Pour stock over it to cover and seal with a lid.
9. Boil the mixture and cook over simmering heat for 2-3 hrs.
10. Cook until kidney is tender.
11. Add seasoning and colour.
12. Add cornflour and stir the mixture to a pouring consistency.
13. Serve hot.