Beef Stroganoff Using Cream Of Mushroom Soup
|Boneless round steak||1 Pound (3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Cream of mushroom soup/Golden mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until they become soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until it gets tender.
4. Blend mushroom soup, sour cream, water and paparika and continue cooking until the soup thickens. Stir soup continuosly throughout the cooking time.
5. Serve beef stronganoff with cooked noodles.
Calories 478 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.2%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 129.6 mg43.2%
Sodium 593.9 mg24.7%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 32 g63.2%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet