Beef Stroganoff Using Cream Of Mushroom Soup
|Boneless round steak||1 Pound (3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Cream of mushroom soup/Golden mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until they become soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until it gets tender.
4. Blend mushroom soup, sour cream, water and paparika and continue cooking until the soup thickens. Stir soup continuosly throughout the cooking time.
5. Serve beef stronganoff with cooked noodles.