Crunchy Topped Coley
|Coley steak||4 , skin and bone removed, cut into chunks|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||4 , blanched, peeled and each cut into 8 pieces|
|Bread slice||4 , crusts removed and cubed|
|Celery stick||2 , thinly sliced|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Pitted black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine coley with salt and pepper. Mix well and dust evenly with flour. Place on a plate. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized wok, combine garlic, butter and oil.
3. Once hot, add bread cubes and fry till golden brown in colour.
4. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
5. In the same wok, add floured fish and cook on both sides till golden brown in colour.
6. Remove on to a serving platter and keep aside. (You may keep in a low temperature pre heated oven to keep fish warm).
7. In same wok, add celery and sautÃ© on high flame for 1 minute.
8. Add olives, tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Spoon olive tomato mixture over warm fish, top with fried croutons and parsley. Serve immediately.