Austrian Cheese Cake
|Castor sugar||4 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Curd||10 Ounce (Cream If Possible)|
|Ground almond||2 Ounce|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and sugar and beat till white and fluffy.
3. Add the sieved curd, almonds, raisins and semolina till well mixed.
4. Add the egg yolks to the mix and beat well again
5. In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites to form smooth peaks and then fold them into the mixture
6. Pour into a well-greased 7" sandwich tin and bake for one hour till done
7. Serve hot or cold