Dried Fruit Trail Mix
|Coarsely chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), or flaked|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pitted prunes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Sunsweet)|
|Dried apricots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Sunsweet)|
|Dried apples||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Sunsweet)|
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a baking pan, add walnuts, coconut and sunflower seeds.
3. In the preheated oven, bake the mixture for about 10 minutes, stirring twice, to allow even toasting. Allow to cool.
4. Add prunes, apricots, apples to the cooled toasted mixture and combine.
5. Cool and serve or store in an air tight container.