Simple Dutch Potage
|Frozen condensed cream of potato soup||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Caraway seed||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded carrot||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green pepper||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, add soup, water, and caraway seed.
2) Combine well.
3) Place the saucepan over heat to thaw the soup by frequent stirring.
4) Add sour cream and remaining ingredients to blend.
5) Remove from heat and allow to cool at room temperature.
6) Place inside refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
7) Have chilled soup bowls to ladle the soup.
Add little milk to thin the soup, if desired.