Almond Meringue Cookies
|Skim milk powder||8 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||1 Teaspoon (Sweet 'N Low, 4 Packets)|
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites until fluffy and stiff peak forms.
2. Add skimmed milk powder, almond extracts, artificial sweetener and mix well.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 275 degrees centigrade for about 45 minutes.
5. Allow to cool on wire rack.
6. Dust with cinnamon powder and serve at room temperature.