|Cream of tartar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Skippy, Creamy Or Super Chunk)|
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until fluffy and stiff peak forms.
2. Gradually, add sugar and beat until peaks form, then fold in peanut butter.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet, 1 inch apart from each other.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 275 degrees centigrade for about 45 minutes.
5. Allow to cool on wire rack.
6. Serve at room temperature.