|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red currants||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peeled pitted chopped apricots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (fresh)|
|Fresh blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In an airtight jar, shake the cornstarch and water together.
2) In a medium saucepan, pour the cornstarch and stir in honey.
3) Stir in the currants and apricots, cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thickened and the fruits are soft.
4) Stir in the blueberries and cook for 30 seconds.
5) Stir in raspberries, cook another 30 seconds and allow to cool.
6) Serve the Kissel in dessert plates or bowls.