|Fresh lime/Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Orange bitters/Angostura bitters||3 Drop|
|Benedictine||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (1 part)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour in the fruit juice and shake the bitters over the ice; swirl to spread on the sides.
3. Add the Benedictine and brandy; stir vigorously.
4. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
5. Serve chilled with drinking straws as a refreshing summer cocktail.
6. Decorate the glass with swizzle stick and drinking umbrellas.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 261 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.8 mg4.6%
Sodium 183.6 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 6.8%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 0.47%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet