Dark Dream Delight
|Chocolate creme filled cookie||12 , crushed into crumbs|
|Chopped dates||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mini marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream/1 packet dream whip||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
1. Grease an 8 inch square baking pan with butter.
2. Place ¾ quantity of cookie crumbs evenly as base on greased pan and press evenly.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine water and dates, mix well and keep to boil.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. To this mixture, add marshmallows and mix well till they start to dissolve.
6. Remove from flame and keep aside to cool.
7. Once cooled, add vanilla extract and chopped nuts.
8. Transfer this mixture on to greased and lined pan and spread evenly.
9. Top evenly with Dream Whip or whipped cream and remaining cookie crumbs.
10. Refrigerate overnight.
11. Cut into pieces and serve chilled on a serving platter.