Polish Cabbage Soup
|Lean pork||3⁄4 Pound, cut in small pieces|
|Canned condensed beef broth||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Canned condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||240 Milliliter (2 soup cans)|
|Cabbage||1 Pound, shredded (4 cups)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sherry||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon (as required)|
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add pork to brown evenly.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients into the pork leaving the sour cream.
4) Cover the saucepan, reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes by frequent stirring.
5) Serve in individual bowl and garnish with spoonful of sour cream.